Many of The Worlds Experts in the Health and Wellness Industry Call SOUL “The Century Supplement.”
Why? Because They Believe it’s One of the Keys to Living Young For 100 Years
It’s one supreme supplement that Energizes every cell in your body.
#1 Black Cumin Seeds
* Referred to as The Highest Level Health Giving Seed Oil”… With reported effectiveness against life-threatening culprits…black cumin may be the most effective “all-in-one” health food in existence. Since 1964, there have been 758 published studies involving black cumin, confirming what Middle Eastern and North African cultures have known for thousands of years.
A study conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College researchers set out to determine just how potent black seed oil against some of these superbugs and pared it against several antibiotics, such as Amoxicillin, Gatifloxacin and Tetracycline. According to the study, “Out of 144 strains tested, most of which were resistant to a number of antibiotics, 97 were inhibited by the oil of black cumin. You can see the study below on Pub Med logo.
Black cumin (also known as Black Seed, or Nigella sativa) has a history that spans over 2500 years, making this ingredient one of the safest plant extracts for human consumption. Black cumin seed is an adaptogen – meaning it has the ability to increase the resistance and protecting the human body from various health challenges. Clinical trials have shown that black seed oil may help maintain blood sugar and cholesterol levels already within normal range, along with many other health benefits, and is considered to be one of the most healthful herbs of all time.
*What is D Ribose good for? Lack of energy is the number one health complaint heard by doctors. The food you eat, the supplements you take, and the amount of exercise and quality of sleep you get all affect your ability to produce energy at the cellular level. But oxidation (free radical production), stress, overwork, and the quality of the air we breathe are some of the biggies that deplete our reserves and energy levels.
Ribose is a kind of sugar that is produced by the body and starts to deplete as we get older. It is used as a medicine. Ribose is used to improve athletic performance and the ability to exercise by boosting muscle energy. It has also been used to improve symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), fibromyalgia, and coronary artery disease.
D-Ribose is a five-carbon sugar found in every cell in our bodies that combines with oxygen and ATP (adenosine triphoshate) to give energy to each cell. Ribose is also present in RNA (ribonucleic acid), which is one of the main information carriers of living organisms. Oxidative stress, is measured by free radical damage to cells. Fortunately, our bodies handle this problem daily.
However, if our bodies experience an abnormal increase in free radicals due to exercise, daily stress, excess smoking, excess saturated fat intake, depressed immune system, aging, etc., the body becomes fatigued and less efficient in producing Ribose-D to replenish cellular energy. Because of this, we need to supplement with Ribose-D in order to regenerate the cells energy system.
#2 Black Raspberry Seeds
* Fruit seeds rich in antioxidants are widely known to contain anticancer properties. Black raspberry seed is a little different because it not only helps overcome cancer because of its immune boosting properties, but it actually targets the tumor itself! This makes raspberry seed oil a particularly potent alternative for prevention and treatment.
Black raspberry seeds contain antioxidant-like phytonutrients including ellagitannins and anthocyanins, which are powerful antioxidants that help support many bodily functions and overall good health. Antioxidants seek out and eliminate cell-damaging substances, called free radicals. Free radicals can occur naturally in the body or from exposure to environmental toxins.
#3 Chardonnay Grape Seeds
* Helps Protect the Brain and Cognitive/Mental Health and Benefits Those with Diabetes or Pre-diabetes The chardonnay grape seed is loaded with an anti aging phyto-nutrient for the heart called Resveritrol. Protecting the endothelial lining of your arteries—so blood flows as it should. Reducing oxidative stress, which prevents premature aging of cells. Blocking the production of nf kappa b, a powerful, noxious inflammatory agent. Grape seeds have an abundant source of flavonoids called proanthocyanidins. This is important for brain health due to their free radical-quenching antioxidant and collagen-protecting effects.* Proanthocyanidins have also been shown to noticeably delay the onset of lipid peroxidation and to effectively chelate iron ions. Chardonnay Grape Seed Grape seeds have an abundant source of flavonoids called proanthocyanidins.
You Know You’re Product is Making a Difference In Peoples Lives When You See Featured In Time Square
Want More Proof?
Click on Pub Med Image Below
You’ll See The Black Cumin Seed Studies and Research
Type Any of The Above Ingredients in The Search Box and Get Ready To Be Impressed By The Thousands of Studies on Our Proprietary Blend of Ingredients!
1. Please Watch the Video Below,
2. Schedule and Appointment With Me (Ingo) Schedule Time Here, Its Free
3. Allow Me To Create a Customized Nutrition Plan and How To Take Soul.
4. Lets Execute the Plan Together
5. Read Just a Few of The Many Rain Soul Testimonies 3
RAIN® SOUL Helps Support Healthy Joints Relieves Minor Muscle Pain After Exercise Helps Maintain a Healthy Immune System Promotes a Healthy Cardiovascular System Neutralizes Free Radicals
FDA Disclaimer *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.